Fanpire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is made for all The Twilight Fans. To discuss the Books, The Films, Characters and Lots more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chemistry.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BellaCullen
New Born
BellaCullen

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:01 pm

So, I just started to read the first book, which is obviously one of the many reasons why I absolutely love Twilight. And that reason is the chemistry. I mean, ever since Bella first locked her eyes on Edward, you could clearly see -- well read -- that Bella was attracted to Edward, it was a clear sight. And as well with Edward. How he was so attracted to her, as much as he wanted to deny it and as much as he had said it was due to her blood, I still think it to be the other way as well. Not only the blood, yet as well as physical attraction. But yes, I have no idea if I am the only one who thinks that, but along the story that I am still reading, I find that the chemistry is growing, and their first kiss actually made both of them starstruck.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:30 pm

I agree. I LOVED reading the buildup in their relationship. It is very magical. And it is written so well. Even though Edward tried to distant himself because of what he was. He couldn't Help fall in love with her for the first time he's existed. In 108 years.
Back to top Go down
https://fanpire.forumotion.net
BellaCullen
New Born
BellaCullen

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:38 pm

Thank god I am not the only to think that. I have to thank you again, Laura, for letting me fall in love with Twilight. But then again, at some point the chemistry aggravates me. At how Edward is trying to stay away. I would always get mad because he wouldn't shop up in class. It was as if he wasn't really planning on liking Bella at all.
Back to top Go down
Hill
Hill

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:40 am

LOL, I think you'd find that a lot of people would agree. They both had some sort of feelings for one another at first sight, especially for Bella. Edward kind of let the whole blood thing consume him at first. Though later after he got over that you could see it.

I loved reading the build up in their relationship though. There had to be feelings and chemisty for them to fall for one another so quickly. It was quick wasn't it? Like a month or something they weren't talking after the accident, but then afterwards they grew on one another. You can see just through how Edward can't stay away from her. It is kind of cute to think that he cares for her enough to not want to put her in danger, though you want him to just give up on that and be with her lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilighGirl_
New Born
TwilighGirl_

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:50 pm

I agree with what you guys have said !!

One can relly tell from the start that they atraction is both ways.. And from ready the first Chapter of Midnight Sun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BellaCullen
New Born
BellaCullen

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:02 pm

Exactly!

And their first, oh lord, I squinted in my bed last night when I read it. I was in complete awe. it drove me insane, badly. mhmm, their chemistry is just perfect. How he teased her in the very beginning at some points drove me crazy. I always would smile when he would come back to school and such.

Okay ; I'm so cheesy now.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
New Born

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 am

Edward and Bella are the best couple ever! they just fit, and they obviously have a really special connection. I stayed up all night reading Twilight just waiting for them to kiss :/ Lol
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:16 am

Lol robbie that was the same with me Lol. And when the did i squeeled and nearly woke the house up.
Back to top Go down
BellaCullen
New Born
BellaCullen

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:24 am

lmfao dito on that case x)

I just like squeeled so bad, my mom came to ask what the hell was wrong with me. x)
Back to top Go down
Hill
Hill

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:27 am

Haha! To tell you the truth I don't remember my first time reading Twilight which is kind of sad considering I just read it this summer.. :S

But I remember the whole time I was reading it I was just thinking, "Can't you guys just cut the chit chat already and kiss...NOW?!" LOL. Though the build up is cute to read, the way they act around one another until they actually admit their feelings.

I think I squealed too though, as quietly as I could haha. But it just wanted to burst out, but I get that way with a lot of books I read lol. I don't want my parents to think I'm any more crazy than I am with my speed reading. Razz
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:01 am

LOL, I remember the morning after i read the kissing part and I read the part to my friend Katy who had never heard of it before and while I was bouncing around with a cheesy grin She was just like... 'No...' I felt so violated. silent

... Maybe that's not the right word... I can't put what i felt into words. She took my sun away. But then i read it again and i was back to the cheesy smile.

lol
Back to top Go down
Hill
Hill

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:02 am

Hahahaha! I hate it when people ruin your high! Razz But that's good that just reading it brought back your giddiness. Very Happy

This isn't when I read Twilight lol but when I got BD I stayed up until like after 3 and my cousin was already asleep cause we had gotten our books together that night. And I seriously couldn't sleep lol even though it was late. I think I slept for 3 or 4 hours then went back to reading. She's so slow though it ruined my giddiness. Razz
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:11 am

Aww! I could stay up all night reading the books. It's actually 5:10 am And I haven't even realized. I thought it was like... 3 In the afternoon LOL.
Back to top Go down
Hill
Hill

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:18 am

LOL. Me too! Though that's what I did lol. I stayed up all night reading the books the first time I got them. Couldn't help myself. Razz

Ah seriously?? Haha. It's like 9 pm here so not too bad for me. But isn't it like dark outside?? For you I mean... Smile
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:23 am

It just got light so I probably didn't look out my window for a while. My body clock is so messed up... I Blame summer. What month is it lol. I bet I'm suppose to be at school but I'm just sitting here doing nothing about it. The loss of sleep always turns me weird. I'll start a laughing fit over a postit or something lol.

Yeah, So anyway... Edward and Bellas Relationship/chemistry could light a big city...

I don't even know if i make sense anymore haha! I'm not a serious Person...
Back to top Go down
Hill
Hill

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 am

LOL. Well its August if that helps. Razz But I know how you feel about not getting enough sleep. I go to bed too early and sleep in too late so I'm gonna be all screwed up when school starts. I do this every year though haha.

Yeah I actually think they could haha! I don't see how anyone couldn't like them...or just get all giddy and happy after reading about them like I do haha.

Well I'm not a serious person either, except when I have a job to do. Obviously I have to be serious about that stuff lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Chemistry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chemistry.   The Chemistry. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chemistry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanpire Forum :: Twilight Saga: :: Twilight-
Jump to: