Fanpire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is made for all The Twilight Fans. To discuss the Books, The Films, Characters and Lots more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the coolest admin you will ever meet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpiderMonkey<3
Admin
SpiderMonkey<3

the coolest admin you will ever meet Empty
PostSubject: the coolest admin you will ever meet   the coolest admin you will ever meet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:48 am

ok so my name is K. some know me by K. umm, i am a huge Jacob fan and edward. um i am a very cool person *Bows* i write fan fics and stuff. i am the co owner of this fic. all these categories you see here, yeah i made those. if you ever want to talk, just send me a PM or something. merry christmas and bye bye santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Hill
Hill

PostSubject: Re: the coolest admin you will ever meet   the coolest admin you will ever meet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:32 am

Merry Christmas K?? LOL. But yeppers, definitely the coolest admin!! Razz

Haha! Co-owner?? Don't you mean co-writer?? Razz

Last edited by Hill on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: the coolest admin you will ever meet   the coolest admin you will ever meet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Co owner of this fic? If you wish to be I'll just find another co owner of the site Smile

lol x
Back to top Go down
https://fanpire.forumotion.net
BellaCullen
New Born
BellaCullen

PostSubject: Re: the coolest admin you will ever meet   the coolest admin you will ever meet I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:06 pm

LMFAO K

you're crazaayy <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the coolest admin you will ever meet   the coolest admin you will ever meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the coolest admin you will ever meet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanpire Forum :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: