Fanpire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is made for all The Twilight Fans. To discuss the Books, The Films, Characters and Lots more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hola, Bola!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinta
New Born
Shinta

Hola, Bola!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hola, Bola!!!!   Hola, Bola!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:01 pm

Hi guys, I just came on Other site section in OTHforums and found out about this site and thinking that I should join in since I need another Twilight buddies to talk about EB and The Cullens lol

Anyhowww :
hi I'm Shinta, goes as Shinta in OTHForums. I'm a moderator there, maybe the un-cool moderator one since I'm quite meanie on warning members hahahaha and some of member might hate me for some reasons hahahaha

I love Twillight since the first time Jamie, Amber and Elia told me to read it. I bought Twilight first and so hooked up. I finished Twilight in a week! that's fast considering how busy I was at that time. After I finished it, I bought the next 2 books, New Moon and Eclipse, directly and finished them all in 1, 5 week Smile
I've read twilight like 5 times, New Moon 2 times, but escape the annoying parts of JB in the 2nd time, and Eclipse 3 times.
I love EB soooo much since they remind me of NH, my favorite couple of OTH. Their chemistry is amazing and the way they devoted to each other is beyond unbelievable.

The new boo, Breaking Dawn...I LOVE IT!!!! this is the 2nd best after Twilight imo and love me some Jacob in there hehehe yess, finally I can love him again just like the way I love him in Twilight. and I love Nessie/Reneesme...she's so cute and remind me of Jamie lmao

I'm reading another book of SM now, The Host, since this book is so different than Twilight Saga, I havent finish it even I had the book since last month hahaha but I promise myself to finish it soonest since I found the interesting part of it already Wink

I love music. My taste of music a little bit chance since I knew OTH. OTH def have the best soundtrack ever! and other person who change my taste of music is my best friends for OTHForums, Hil...Hilly Billy, my chica Wink

Oh..I watch other show beside OTH, there are Grey's Anatomy, Prison Breaks, Brothers and Sisters, Bones, CSI NY, Smallville, Ugly Betty, Private Practice, instant Star, Lost. etc.

Ehhmmm what else of me....

Wow that's long introduction...I even never write this long about me in OTHforums, so you guys should be honor hahahahahaha

Nice to be here, guys!!!
Back to top Go down
BellaCullen
New Born
BellaCullen

Hola, Bola!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, Bola!!!!   Hola, Bola!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:28 pm

Shinta!!

Whooo. Hiii (:

Seriously, we need to catch up way more my dear, but I am so proud you're a Twilight fan as well. The more Twilight fans we have, the better I say (x

Seriously, Welcome :-D
Back to top Go down
Shinta
New Born
Shinta

Hola, Bola!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, Bola!!!!   Hola, Bola!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm

Thanks Ashlee...I believe it's you Wink

and yess...we need to catch up on each other. You said you will come to msn and talk with me, but you never there Smile
Just PM or IM me anytime, hun and we can have a great talk about Twilight and OTH Wink
Back to top Go down
BellaCullen
New Born
BellaCullen

Hola, Bola!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, Bola!!!!   Hola, Bola!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 pm

bounce

Woo, I am always on x)

I just put myself away so that I wont have a lot of people talking to me (even though they do) and so that I don't have the horrible MSN noise x)
Back to top Go down
Hill
Hill

Hola, Bola!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, Bola!!!!   Hola, Bola!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:35 am

SHINTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You came!!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! (I really OCD'd that one didn't I?? Razz)

Anyways, it's awe-freakin'-some to have you here Chica! Smile

& Hola Bola...hahahaha! I got you saying that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TwilighGirl_
New Born
TwilighGirl_

Hola, Bola!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, Bola!!!!   Hola, Bola!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Heeey Shinta Smile

Think I like u even more now that u like BD!

Ps.. I don't think ur a mean mod! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola, Bola!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, Bola!!!!   Hola, Bola!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola, Bola!!!!
Page 1 of 1