Fanpire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is made for all The Twilight Fans. To discuss the Books, The Films, Characters and Lots more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

She has to become a Vampire!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampire
New Born

She has to become a Vampire!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: She has to become a Vampire!!!!!   She has to become a Vampire!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:07 am

I so much want her to become a Vampire!!!! im only on Eclipse so i dont know if she becomes one but so far she hasnt!!!! i was so annoyed at Edward when he sucked the poison out of her hand in Twilight, and i did think that hse was turning into a vampire when she couldnt breathe and her chest was hurting a lot in New Moon. but she wasnt (N)
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: She has to become a Vampire!!!!!   She has to become a Vampire!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:15 am

Yeah I was like that. In the first three books... lol. But things take time and they compromised things lol.
Back to top Go down
https://fanpire.forumotion.net
BellaCullen
New Born
BellaCullen

PostSubject: Re: She has to become a Vampire!!!!!   She has to become a Vampire!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:25 am

aahh that wouldn't be bad actually.

I serously want that to happen as well, but yeah, as laura said, things take time.
Back to top Go down
Hill
Hill

PostSubject: Re: She has to become a Vampire!!!!!   She has to become a Vampire!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:30 am

Oh that bothered me a lot lol. I just wanted her to become one already, it might be because Edward disagreed. Things would have been just dandy if he did it earlier I think lol.

Things do take time though, you guys are right...

I'm very impatient though lol.
Back to top Go down
BellaCullen
New Born
BellaCullen

PostSubject: Re: She has to become a Vampire!!!!!   She has to become a Vampire!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:28 am

It made me nervous when James bit her. :O

I was like, Edward don't do anything.. but at the same time, I wanted him to suck the venom out of her hand. Twilight is so much different than any other vampire story I've read. Like with the biting and such. I just hope that one day, Edward will realize that to stay together, even if she's human, she needs to become a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She has to become a Vampire!!!!!   She has to become a Vampire!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She has to become a Vampire!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanpire Forum :: Book Characters :: Bella Swan-
Jump to: